So it has been forever since I last wrote. Here is the low down on what has happened over the last few months... 1) teething, teething, and more teething (by both girls); 2) illness (ear infections, fevers, etc. etc.), hospitalization (of Emma for more illness); travel to Rochester at Christmas (which involved a lot of sleeplessness, but was fun); and the return of sleep training. Oh, and my favorite... I finally colored my hair again (of course that is only of interest to me).
Here are some photos - Olivia is getting huge and kind of skipping a lot of toddler stuff to do what her big sister is doing. Emma is doing so much better in school. We just have to make it through a few more months with this teacher.
Here is Olivia drinking beer (am I going to get into trouble for this?)...

And Emma and Olivia in their wagon...

I love this one...

1 comment:
Oh my word, Olivia is GIANT! Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment