Thursday, June 5, 2008

Change of plans






Whew - I have not had a chance to sit down for a while. I am actually working at home today... PG schools are canceled due to power outages. Did we have power outages? No. Is there bad weather today that we should be keeping our kids home for? No. These policies are ridiculous! There were a few schools somewhere in the county that didnt have power. It kind of screws the working parents.



So here are a few photos from recently. Olivia has taken to reading books. She has one favorite that I actually got at a yard sale. She will just sit back and "read" it with me. Here is another of Emma in my garden. And we did find Olivia's "thing" (Emma's is art). Olivia's is music (she has mastered the kazoo already at the age of 10 months!).














Oh - I took a picture of Olivia yesterday. She got quite the shiner at school. This after coming home twice recently with pretty serious bites to her ear and arm. Apparently this time she wasnt in a fight, but she did it to herself (leaning on a toy truck and flipping it up into her face). Ouch!

1 comment:

TFO said...

ah but the camera loves that Olivia so much. she can't take a bad shot!!!! what a cutie.