Monday, April 28, 2008

Is it over yet?

Whew! The past two weeks have been filled with drama and trauma. I have been home sick with Emma more than in the whole year combined. I almost took her to get xrays as well when she fell off the monkey bars at school as well (she suffered from a bruised back and a sprained wrist).


Oh, and I heard from her tonight that she got a "check" at school (a warning of sorts that the kids did something wrong). What for I asked and, after some hesitancy she tells me... she punched a boy in her class... the boy that has been harrasing her and her friends (i.e., touching their butts and hair, etc.). Ok, so I didnt scold her... he deserves it.


As for Olivia, she is all over the place. She actually stood up on her own today for about a second or two. Look at these legs... I love them...

1 comment:

Aaronish said...

Awesome picture! She was probably motivated by her desire to lick a one of Emma's shoes. Poor Em..