So, baby sleeps horribly.... even worse than her big sister did if that is at all imaginable. I decided, and surprisingly hubby agreed, that we would consult with a sleep expert. After that big decision the woman still hasnt called me back (although she did email me telling me to call her). Since I have not heard from her I have had to take matters into my own hands. I didnt think I would do this but I have resorted to crying it out. In a way it is easier than it was with Emma (we tried it a bit when she was a baby too) but this time I know what I am in store for if I dont fix this sooner than later. I should have done this a few weeks ago before the baby could sit up/stand/crawl.
Anyway, she has been crying off an on all night. I did check on her and she wasnt hungry so I put her back down. She is asleep for the moment. We did this the other night and she slept for two 3.5 hour chunks of time (got up just twice). That is huge for Olivia (she is usually up at least 5 times). Cross your fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment